Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Going Fishin' for Addition

I am always looking for new ways to make learning fun. I came up with this "Going Fishin' for Addition" game to help the kids familiarize themselves with common math facts. You play the same way you would play the normal Go Fish but you are matching math facts. This is a great center for 2-5 students. I tested this game out with my students and they had so much fun with it. This is the first center all the students want to go to.

Head over to our TPT if you would like to download for only $1.00.  I'm uploading this just in time for the Teacher's pay Teachers' Leap Day sale!  Our products will be 28% off all day on February 29th! Click the link below to go to our store!



7 comments:

Unknown said...

Great idea!! My students love card games:)

Unknown said...

Hey there!! I just awarded you the Liebster Award!!! YAY!! Come on over to my blog to check it out. Congrats!!!

Katie said...

My kiddos totally love it when I use the go fish game for math (we have one with doubles and doubles plus 1 and 2 on our blog as a freebie). We are your newest followers!

~ Katie and Rebecca
First Grade ABCs

Fit for First Grade said...

Thanks ladies!

Sheri said...

Thanks for following my blog, 1st GRADE ROCKS!!!! !!!! You are receiving an awesome new pencil sharpener for being my 50th follower!!!! Congrats:)
Sheri
1st GRADE ROCKS!!!!

Fit for First Grade said...

Thank you Sheri!!! My pencil sharpener just broke yesterday...literally. You must have known. I will send you a separate message with my address. Thank you again!!

Delighted said...

I just found your blog. I'm on my way to look at your TPT store. I'm your newest follower.

First Grade Delight
imgoingfirst@gmail.com