Saturday, May 5, 2012

ow and ou spelling center

After using Erica's oy and oi spelling center, I had to make one for ow and ou. I sat with a group of my students and watched them work with these diphthongs. I could see their level of confidence rise with spelling words like mouse and plow. I hope your classroom enjoys working with this new center for ow/ou.





Center includes:

 teacher and student directions
- ow and ou spelling rule reference sheet
- ow and ou sorting mats
- 24 ow and ou words to sort and spell
- recording sheet to write the words

Head over to our TPT store and check it out.  Enjoy your weekend!

3 comments:

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah said...

This is so cute! Love the word sort!

Sarah
The Fabulous First Grade

Fit for First Grade said...

Thanks Sarah!