Saturday, May 5, 2012

ow and ou spelling center

After using Erica's oy and oi spelling center, I had to make one for ow and ou. I sat with a group of my students and watched them work with these diphthongs. I could see their level of confidence rise with spelling words like mouse and plow. I hope your classroom enjoys working with this new center for ow/ou.





Center includes:

 teacher and student directions
- ow and ou spelling rule reference sheet
- ow and ou sorting mats
- 24 ow and ou words to sort and spell
- recording sheet to write the words

Head over to our TPT store and check it out.  Enjoy your weekend!

3 comments:

Miss M said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Miss M said...

This is so cute! Love the word sort!

Sarah
The Fabulous First Grade

Fit for First Grade said...

Thanks Sarah!